Things to Love about Pensacola
1. The temperature this morning is 57°F.
2. Pensacola Ballet does wonderfully innovative and lively ballets.
3. Pensacola Symphony Orchestra has a fanatically and warmly loyal audience.
4. Sunday Brunch at Jaco’s.
5. Great international population.
6. Good restaurants of many varieties (only no Ethiopian restaurants)
7. Great festivals – Barktoberfest, Seafood Fest, DeLuna Fest are finished, but the Great Pensacola Arts Festival is coming!
8. Sugar white sandy beaches and Gulf waters all blues, greens and purples.
9. Wonderful bird life as they migrate south this time of year.
10. Also butterflies
11. Traffic so mild it hardly qualifies as traffic.
12. Christmas and Mardi Gras parades right around the corner.